Do you want a way to increase sales on the paperback you created on Createspace?
Would you like a way to offer your readers a deeply discounted copy of your books AND track those sales according to the discount?
Then, you’re going to want to see how to create coupon codes on Createspace. Stay tuned!
Welcome to Self Publishing with Dale, and if you’re new to this website and you wanna learn how to publish and profit the right way, then check out my YouTube channel to get notifications on all my latest videos.
Let’s jump into how you can create coupon codes on Createspace. Take notes because I’m going to move fast.
Createspace Coupon Codes Tutorial
- Log into your Createspace account
- Search for and select the book you wish to discount with a coupon
- Select the Channels option
- Click the Discount Codes hyperlink just below the third distribution channel entitled Createspace eStore
- Click the Click Here hyperlink in the second paragraph to create a coupon code
- Copy the code that pops up in a separate window
- Go back to the Discounts page and enter or paste the coupon code into the code box
- Choose the discount type as either dollars off or percentage off
- Enter the amount you wish to discount, click the Save Changes button
- Then, send your customer to your book on Createspace (find the link to it when you first access your book after the dashboard in step 2)
- The customer adds the book to cart and applies the coupon code at checkout
Viewing Createspace Coupon Codes Stats
To view your coupon codes and how many people redeemed them, simply go to step 5 and click the Discount Codes hyperlink at the beginning of the second paragraph. If you want to remove a coupon code from your book, then click the box below Delete next to the code you wish to remove. Click Save Changes to delete the code.
Remember that discount amounts must never drop the selling price below the publish-at rate of the title. You can add up to three new discount codes at a time.
That’s all the time we have for today, and remember if you found this post helpful, then share it with someone you think may enjoy it.
Now, get out there and create some coupon codes for your Createspace paperbacks, you savvy self-publisher you. Till later, this has been Self Publishing with Dale and I’ll see you guys soon.