Did you know an Amazon Author Central Profile is one of the easiest ways to promote all your books in one spot?
Also, are you aware of how to setup multiple pen names on Amazon?
Well, you’re in luck because today, I’m going to show you how to create your first Amazon Author Central Page and Pen Name.
Amazon Author Central & Your Amazon Author Profile
Since 2013, I’ve published more than 40 different titles in 7 different languages under my name alone.
One of the greatest ways for me to share all my publications in one spot on Amazon is through an Amazon Author Page.
I’m able to share information my bibliography, biography, photos, and even my blog post feed.
If you plan on hanging your hat on any one niche or brand, then I highly recommend you setting up an Amazon Author Profile through Author Central.
How to Set Up a Profile on Amazon Author Central
- Simply head to authorcentral.amazon.com.
- Set up your Author Central account by signing in with your Amazon KDP login or other relevant email address.
- In Author Central, click the Profile tab.
- You’ll see sections for adding or changing your biography, photos, videos, speaking or other events, and blog feeds.
- Click the add or edit link next to a section.
Then, just follow the instructions; it’s that simple!
How to Set Up Author Pen Names on Amazon Author Central
But, what if you already have an Amazon Author Central Page setup and you just need to add multiple pen names on Amazon?
Hey, don’t sweat it; I have you covered!
The good news is you’re allowed to have up to 3 different author profiles on one account.
- All you need is to log into your Amazon Author Central account.
- Next, go to the books tab and then click on the Add More Books button.
- Now, search for a book you’ve written under the pen name and add it.
- You’ll get a pop-up a box basically stating you aren’t the listed author.
- Well, tell Amazon to shut up by clicking on the let us know hyperlink below the Do You Have a Pen Name? header.
That’s it, yep, that easy…
You’ll get a canned email from Amazon asking you to confirm the pen name by clicking a confirmation hyperlink.
Outside of that, it’s off to the races!
How Multiple Author Pen Names Work on Amazon Author Central
A special note to take is that while you can’t have more than one KDP account, you can have more than one Author Central account.
You just have to use a different email address and password.
So, if you wrote under, 7 different pen names, then you’d manage 3 under your first Author Central account, 3 under a second account and open a third account for the last pen name…
But, publish the content through one KDP account.
As of the time of this post, all the information is accurate.
However, double-check with support through the Contact Us link at the bottom of the Amazon Author Central Page just to make sure all the information I provided is still good to go.
Other Features in Amazon Author Central
But, now that you have an Amazon Author Central Profile setup, did you know you can actually use the data in your dashboard to track sales, direct traffic and respond to reviews?
Well, I’m gonna save that for another day, so stay tuned to this website for how to fully utilize your Amazon Author Central Page.
If you want to learn more about how to publish and profit the right way, then subscribe to my YouTube channel (at this link) to get all my latest videos on self-publishing.
Now, get out there and set up your Amazon Author Central Page, you savvy self-publisher you.
Till later, this has been Self Publishing with Dale and I’ll get with you guys again soon!
P.S. Are you guilty of these 7 deadly sins of self-publishing? Read more here.